Here are six reasons why it is important to re-elect Warnock:
2. Dem majority on Judicial Committee eases approval of judicial nominations to be sent from committee to the floor for a vote.
1. 51 Senators allows Democrats to control committees & have a Democratic chair.
3. A rogue Senator (like Manchin) can’t hold bills hostage.
4. Frees Kamala Harris to be VP. With 50, when there are votes that will be along party lines, she has to stay in DC to be tie-breaking vote.
5. Provides a cushion in case a Senator leaves office (illness, death, etc.)
6. Senators have to vote in person. Having 51 Dem Senators means one (or 2) can be absent and Dems can still have a majority vote.